Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh Jerusalem

W.O.W.

(not word of wisdom, just WOW)  Holy cow this place is INCREDIBLE.  I can't even describe to you the feeling that is here!

I probably cried/teared up 3 or 4 times last night just walking around these grounds.  I love looking out on the city.  I love walking through the halls and listening to the Muslim Call to Prayer, I love hearing the church bells ring and I love listening to the Pipe Organ at our center.  It is so amazing to hear people of all different religions praising God.  It is beautiful.  Then when I stood out on my balcony for the first time last night the most incredible feeling hit me.  I knew before I came that this is where Christ lived, but it honestly was not the first thing on my mind as I drove into the city yesterday evening.  So as I stared out at the valley and the feeling came over me, it was the strongest impression I have ever received in my life maybe. I was not expecting it.  But I loved it.  Jesus Christ, walked, and taught and preached and blessed the people here!  I LOVE IT!  So I'm looking forward to this day and can't wait to go out into the city.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment